Sunday, January 3, 2010

~2010 schedule out~

sounds crazy to be happy over the 2010 schedule...

but then, i can start planning my holidays!!

holidays start from 22/5-5/7!!!

first plan: 2-7/6 already going to penang to visit my aunties.

second plan: still pending. bangkok or bali. most likely bali.

third plan: maybe i should visit melacca/sabah/sarawak in detail.

hari raya plan: i don't know should i be staying at home studying or what.
if i happen to play, maybe taipei with aunty??

dec plan:1) may yee has a free hotel stay at awana langkawi!!
since i have ntg to do, maybe i should pay langkawi a visit!

2) go to chiang mai+chiang rai with sg long gang.cold weather.nice flowers.weeee.good food!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THEN, I HAVE TO SAVE UP. HOW?? START TEACHING PIANO AND GU ZHENG AGAIN.

MUST HAVE A BUSY 2010.

I CAN WATCH THOMAS CUP AT MALAYSIA, SUPPORTING LEE YONG-DAE!!! OH YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment